Federico

Following the Tradition of Krishnamacharya, today, I practice, study, and facilitate workshops, group and personalized practices in Copenhagen.

During this practices you will breath, you might experience a challenge with in your body, breath and/or mind; having the opportunity to discover different aspects of yourself.

Working always from what is possible now, towards what is not. Because of this, everyone is welcome to join this practices. Regardless if you have previous experience or not.

Between 2011 and 2013, I completed the Yoga Teacher Training in this Tradition in Argentina. It was offered by Juan Pablo Martín with: Gonzalo Rico Peña -my mentor-, Gabriela Binello, Vanessa Sacca and Lilita Engelmann.

I often participate in workshops facilitated, following this tradition, mainly by the previous mentioned teachers, Kausthub Desikachar and Frans Moors.

2009 was the year were I discovered and started practicing Yoga, guided by Nicole Smith in Costa Rica.

Before moving to Denmark, until August 2015, I assisted as facilitator in a new yoga teacher training at Yogabaires.


Discover here -> Why should you have a Personalized Yoga Practice?

or you can contact me by filling and sending the following form:
1. Write your name:
2. your e-mail:
3. your message: